FW: Artists, Poets, Writers, Actors, Musicians, Dancers, Filmmakers

  • ksw
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      ****
      KEARNY STREET WORKSHOP (KSW) - ksw@...; ph/fax 415.503.0520
      934 Brannan St.; SF, CA 94103 - http://www.kearnystreet.org
      Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 1 - 6 PM

      Save the date!!
      APATURE 2003 RETREAT Saturday, February 15th
      Location & time TBA
      Join us to plan the next APAture! Everyone welcome--contact us for more
      info.

      Join us for our ALL-LEVEL 2003 POETRY CLASS
      with Edmond Chow
      Mondays, March 10 - April 28th, 2003; 7.30-9.30 pm
      $135; $115 for KSW members
      call office for more details

      ----------
      From: "Natasha Alim" <natasha@...>
      Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 15:09:45 -0800
      To: <natasha@...>
      Subject: Artists, Poets, Writers, Actors, Musicians, Dancers, Filmmakers

      Dear Friends,

      Please share the below call for works with your members, readers,
      listserves, friends, and artists. The Artwallah 2003 submission deadline is
      approaching! We would really like to encourage and inspire emerging and
      established artists of all genres to participate.

      Best wishes,

      Natasha

      ---------------------------------
      Dear Friends and Artists:

      ArtWallah, Festival of the South Asian Diaspora, welcomes submissions from
      artists locally and nationally for the fourth annual festival scheduled for
      June 26-29, 2003 at the Village at Ed Gould Plaza in Hollywood. All
      submissions must be postmarked by February 15th, 2003.

      ARTWALLAH 2003 CALL FOR WORKS

      We are looking for innovative works that express the political, personal,
      and cultural celebrations and/or struggles of the South Asian diaspora.

      SEE www.artwallah.org for specific submission guidelines

      - DANCE - FILM & VIDEO - LITERATURE - MUSIC - THEATRE/PERFORMANCE - VISUAL
      ART

      Email info@... with any questions about the festival

      ArtWallah 2003

      PO Box 891

      Culver City, CA 90232

      ArtWallah allows you to share your work with a diverse audience while also
      offering you a venue to meet and collaborate with both established and
      emerging artists.

      ArtWallah is a grassroots initiative responding to the need for a platform
      of expression and a channel of communication between South Asian diasporic
      artists and their communities. It will be a powerful weekend - sure to
      expand your visions of South Asia's vast and dynamic boundaries.

      We look forward to your submissions. Please help spread the word by passing
      this information to those that may be interested. Please email
      press@... if you would like to be added to the ArtWallah
      distribution list.

      Thank You,

      Natasha Alim