Fwd: Tina Kim show in SF!

  • Park, Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 9:31 AM
      I will be presenting my one woman show for the first time in California!
      It's basically my stand up w/ some specific themes. There is no singing
      or dancing. The show runs about one hour. The seating is very limited,
      so u must have reservations to get in. It will be first come first serve
      seating. Please reserve at tkrsvp@... and please specify which show.
      The price is $15.00 at the door. For more information go to
      www.tinakim.com

      SAT SEPT 21st in
      SAN FRANCISCO
      * First show is at 7:30 PM