FW:

  • seelight
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
      THE SAN FRANCISCO PRINT COLLECTIVE WANTS YOU!

      Come join us as we present our work and facilitate a
      discussion on POLITICS in ART

      Wednesday, December 5 at 7:30pm
      at Southern Exposure Gallery
      401 Alabama Street at 17th
      in San Francisco
      tel: 415-863-2141
      www.soex@...

      "The opinion that art should not be political is
      itself a political attitude." -George Orwell

      The San Francisco Print Collective promotes social
      change through art and propaganda. Our aims are to
      increase public awareness and dialogue about
      substantive issues vital to our community, to reclaim
      public space, and to subvert advertising. We view our
      art as a representational voice for the typically under-represented.

    • seelight
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2002
        ----------
        From: "k@..." <k@...>
        Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:14:37 -0700
        To: seelight <seelight@...>
        Subject: Re:

        do you city folk know anyone who needs a room this summer? my friend if
        going home, ask me for deets.

        love,

        ----------
        From: "Minh-Lan Trieu" <minhlanis@...>
        Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:34:35 -0700
        To: sheriyoon@..., SHChou@..., sfennell@...,
        rockywchoi@..., diana.nguyen@..., nazishjafri@...,
        mkimho7@..., Minh-Ha.Trieu@..., Melisamorgan@...,
        mdelapazis@..., lyndawy@..., k@...
        Subject: Summer Sublet

        Hey Guys,

        I plan on moving back home for the summer, particular in the months of June
        and July, maybe August. Dates are very flexible. Does anyone know someone
        who would want to sublease my room for about 2 - 2.5 months? It's in SF
        city, in the Sunset District. Near 9th and Irving and a few blocks from the
        park. It's a 2 bedroom, one bath. It's furnurished and $500 a month.
        It's in a really cool area and my roommate is very cool and clean. Parking
        is easy to find.
        Let me know soon.

        <http://g.msn.com/1HM105401/45>

      • seelight
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2002
          ----------
          From: Laura Brun <lbrun@...>
          Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 18:38:00 -0700
          To: balkins@..., scootergal67@..., Maw Win
          <maw63@...>, loosebeats@..., John Law
          <john@...>, anastasia_hagerstrom@...,
          sraspa@..., drfriendly@..., frinne@..., Kal
          Spelletich <kal@...>, Kary Stewart <kary@...>, Kristin
          Lemberg <coochina@...>, LadyBee <LadyBee@...>, larnie
          <larnie@...>, Mammaroma@..., oona@...,
          mbeers@..., molitov@..., lisetim@...,
          seelight@..., hz7@..., jenerik@...,
          gregory@..., susansmyth@..., kchappa@...

          Hi Friends,

          I have two rooms available in my nice pad due to the fact that one rommie
          is joining the Peace Corps and the other is taking a job in San Jose. They
          are very nice rooms!

          SO I'm asking ya'll to pass the word along if you know a very cool,
          cat-loving (I have two dear old cats), financially responsible person,
          preferably over 30 years old, who is looking for a spacious, cheap room
          with a walk-in closet in a big sunny flat ASAP. First and last month +
          deposit required to move in. The rent is $475 (cheap!), it's a great
          location (near Church and Market), there is lots of common space (big
          living room, big kitchen, two bathrooms), and I'd prefer not to have to
          resort to Craig's List, so SPREAD THE WORD, please!

          Interested parties can email me at:

          lbrun@...

          or call me at 861-8418

          Laura Brun