[AECA] on the air / ticket give-aways abound!

  • info@ThisIsAECA.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2001
      Hello friends and foes,

      ok sorry last one! I promise, no more talk of Center of Sound 2 after this
      one from Jeff! The incentive? TICKET GIVE-AWAYS!

      So, on we go:

      As part of getting the word out on Center of Sound 2, Leon and I will be
      making a couple of radio appearances tomorrow, Friday, June 29. Here are
      the details:

      11am on KALX 90.7 FM in Berkeley
      with host Anthony Bonet
      streaming audio: http://kalx.berkeley.edu/

      and at 2pm on KPOO 89.5 FM
      in San Francisco
      with host Avotcja

      We will be talking about AECA as well as Center of Sound 2, and perhaps even
      get to have a little bit of say in the programming. Who knows what you
      might hear?

      Center of Sound 2 takes place on Sunday, July 1 at Oakland Asian Cultural
      Center and will feature komungo artist Jin Hi Kim as well as my new
      ensemble, Turn of the Century, with Donna Kwon, Adam Lane, Dohee Lee, and
      special guest Francis Wong. The concert's at 8pm $10 advance/$12
      day-of-performance. call (510) 208-6080 for tix.

      Ms. Kim will also be giving a FREE lecture/demonstration, "Melding Memory,
      Heritage, and Passion: An Introduction to Korean Music" at 3pm at the
      Center. For more information, check out http://www.ThisIsAECA.org/

      Alright everybody... thanks for your time! Hope lots of you can make it out
      this Sunday. Well see you then!

      --
      Take a look at the
      Alliance of Emerging Creative Artist (AECA)