FW: TENTACLE: Call for Submissions - Film Arts Festival

  • Kearny Street Workshop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      ----
      Kearny Street Workshop - ksw@...; ph/fax 415.503.0520
      934 Brannan St.; SF, CA 94103 - www.kearnystreet.org.

      Please join us at the SF Main Library to close "made in usa: Angel Island
      Shhh" with presentations by Bill Wong, Jennie Lew and Jeanie Lowe. We
      will also screen Amy Chen's "Chinatown Files".
      Saturday, June 2; 11 - 5. 100 Larkin St., Civic Center, Lower Level.

      Our current exhibitions are: "The Angel Island Immigration Experience"
      3-gallery exhibition
      SF Main Library (100 Larkin St., Civic Center, basement)
      Chinese Culture Center/Chinatown Community Arts Program
      (750 Kearny St., 3rd floor, in the Holiday Inn)

      California Arts Council: The Year of the Arts-2001. www.cac.ca.gov

      ----------
      From: Laughing Squid <lists@...>
      Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 11:38:50 -0700
      To: tentacle@...
      Subject: TENTACLE: Call for Submissions - Film Arts Festival

      The Film Arts Festival seeks films and videos by Northern California
      makers of all lengths and genres for its 17th edition. This year, we are
      only accepting works completed after June of 2000. We will view
      works-in-progress scheduled for completion prior to September 1, 2001.
      For more information or to download the entry form and guidelines,
      please go to www.filmarts.org.

      Date: November 2001
      Location: San Francisco, CA
      Deadlines: Early ($15) June 8, 2001
      Final ($20) June 29, 2001
      Contact: Film Arts Foundation
      346 Ninth St., 2nd Floor
      San Francisco, CA 94103
      www.filmarts.org
      (415)552-FILM

      <==:<- <==:<- <==:<- <==:<- <==:<- <==:<- <==:<- <==:<- <==:<-

      ------------------------ The Tentacle List ------------------------

      The Tentacle List
      http://www.laughingsquid.org/tentacle/

      for additional help, email tentacle-help@...

      Questions & Submission Guidlines
      The Tentacle List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/tentacle/faq.html

      ------------------------ Laughing Squid ------------------------

      Laughing Squid
      http://laughingsquid.org

      San Francisco independent art and underground culture

      Laughing Squid Web Hosting
      http://laughingsquid.net

      Laughing Squid is an independently run web hosting service
      based in San Francisco that specializes in web hosting for
      artists, individuals, non-profits & small organizations/businesses.
      We're here to help out the little guys on the web who often get
      lost in the impersonal void of corporate web hosting.