re.educate

  • mijin lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      hey to those who live art

      a short intro of myself before i make an announcement:
      my name's mijin and i can't live without sunshine. i love feta cheeze,
      tomato, mushroom crepes. house of nanking is my favorite chinese restaurant
      and taqueria on mission and 24th is my favorite mexican food place. for
      reading this, you get this piece of free advice: order the super quesadilla
      suiza and strawberry fresca at el taqueria.

      announcement:
      the intercultural institute of california is offering korean studies courses
      (example: political art in north and south korea) either taught in the
      classroom or online.
      http://www.iic.edu or www.KoreanNet.org
      to check out available courses, the mission statement, to register.
      classes are once a week and take place at nite.

      email me if you're interested, along with your mailing address so you can
      receive info on events, our speaker series, services we have here, and
      classes offered. mijinlee@...
      mijinlee@...

      spread the word. understand more the culture, where you stand, a;klfja;kdjf

      peace and respect

      mijin
      415. 441.1881

      http://profiles.msn.com