FW: TENTACLE: [9/10] CALL FOR ART AT CRUCIBLE STEEL GALLERY

  • Nancy Hom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      I encourage you to submit work to this gallery. This is the space KSW used
      for the APAture gallery show last year. The organizers are terrific people.

      Claire at KSW
      ----------
      From: Scott Beale <scott@...>
      Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:43:01 -0700
      To: Tentacle List <tentacle@...>
      Subject: TENTACLE: [9/10] CALL FOR ART AT CRUCIBLE STEEL GALLERY

      Laughing Squid presents: The Tentacle List

      CALL FOR ART

      CRUCIBLE STEEL GALLERY (@CellSpace)
      is seeking artists for the upcoming six-month cycle of exhibitions. Come
      join us for an informal discussion and slide review at our biannual
      "SHOW AND TELL"

      BRING SLIDES, PORTFOLIOS OR EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK.
      PLEASE BRING 5-10 SLIDES OR PHOTOS TO LEAVE FOR OUR CURATORIAL REVIEW.

      Sunday September 10th

      11:00-11:30pm: Introduction
      11:30-1:00pm: Slide Review
      also
      2:00-2:30pm: Introduction
      2:30-5:00pm: Slide Review

      CRUCIBLE STEEL GALLERY
      2050 Bryant Street (@ 19th)
      SF, CA (415) 648-7562
      www.cellspace.org
      adam@...

      under)

      Questions & Submission Guidlines
      The Tentacle List FAQ: http://laughingsquid.org/tentacle/faq.html

      Laughing Squid
      http://laughingsquid.com

      underground art & culture
      http://laughingsquid.org

      Laughing Squid Web Hosting
      http://laughingsquid.net

      * 100Mb for $20/month, no setup charge
      * park your domain name for free
      * discounts artists, non-profits & multiple domains