Fwd: call for submissions: shaking like a mountain

  • Barbara Jane Reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 10:46 AM
      New Year! New Feature! New Day!

      shaking like a mountain, THE online literary magazine about
      contemporary music continues to seek poetry, fiction,creative
      nonfiction and music-related visual art for upcoming issues. We're
      happy with every issue, of course, but the current number (Winter
      2009)just might be our favorite. Check it out at
      http://www.shakinglikeamountain.com Tell us what you think in a
      nicely written email. We publish the best ones.
      At this time too, we'd like to announce a new feature: shaking
      approved music. Here's the idea: you have a band, you have an act,
      you release a CD, you make your stuff available in various formats
      here, there and everywhere___ tell us about it in your own words (of
      250 in number, more or less). Talk about your current or newly
      released projects and/or what makes your music tick. Yes! This is DIY
      music promotion in the form of creative nonfiction for the new
      millennium. Oh daddy!

      Submission details can be found at
      http://www.shakinglikeamountain.com by clicking on the button that
      says submit, on our home page.