Rhino: OUT THERE

  • Barbara Jane Reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2007
      http://www.rhinopoetry.org/pages/submit.html

      OUT THERE
      (GENRE: Creative Reporting)
      RHINO is looking for some lively accounts of what's happening Out
      There, beyond our isolated circles -- for a potential midsection of
      the magazine. There's always an Out There, an event, a place, or an
      idea we've not been exposed to. It may be a reading that renders a
      crowd breathless, a unique conversation in some obscure basement, a
      literary party so aglitter it puts a peculiar smile on your face, a
      happening at an artists' colony you can only recall as a dream, the
      ceremonious arrival of a foreign poet, etc. -- in other words,
      fabulously written pieces that are witness to -- something to do with
      poetry. Authors may be caught up in the thing encountered. The intent
      is to refresh and educate, break out of huddles and cocoons, bring in
      a piece of the outside -- however you define it -- whether it is wild,
      weird, foreign, profound, confounding, inspiring or just entertaining.

      --
      http://barbarajanereyes.com
      http://poetaensanfrancisco.blog-city.com