San Francisco International Women's Film Festival-Call For Entries

  • Scarlett Shepard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      Hello,
      We are very proud to announce our call for entries.
      Please feel free to share this message with your
      friends, family and colleagues.
      Thank You
      Scarlett, Executive Director
      SF Women's Film Festival

      -CALL FOR ENTRIES-
      San Francisco International Women's Film Festival is a
      community for advancement, celebration and
      representation of women filmmakers. Our films and
      screenings are selected and hosted by filmmakers,
      professors and other notable figures in the world of
      film.

      San Francisco International Women's Film Festival
      accepts films and videos of all lengths and genres:
      narrative,documentary, music video, experimental
      and animation.Films and video must be directed
      or co-directed by women.

      All Submissions should include an entry form. No entry
      fee required. For more information or to request an
      entry form email:scarlett@...
      Website:
      http://www.sfwff.com
      http://www.myspace.com/sf_wff