CALL FOR ARTWORK - organic or recycled medium

  • jubooboo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      CALL FOR ARTWORK created with organic materials or with recycled items for the Lightning in a Bottle Festival.

      Be it standing work, hanging work or any type of work, we are interested as long as it is of organic or recycled materials.

      If selected your work will be included in the Lightning in A Bottle Festival to take place July 14-16, 2006. The Festival takes place just North of Los Angeles outside of Santa Barbara on the Live Oak Campground and is a no-trace event almost fully powered by solar power.

      Before you submit your work, read more about this festival to fully grasp the theme of the event: http://lightninginabottle.org

      If interested, please submit a link to your website and/or 2 or 3 jpg's that reflect this type of work along with a bit about you and your work/process to:
      mike@...

      Please submit ASAP as this event is around the corner - we will continue to accept submissions until we have what we need so the sooner you submit, the better your chances of being included.

      DO NOT REPLY TO THE EMAIL/MESSAGE -
      ALL SUBMISSIONS AND QUESTIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO mike@...