Fwd: Call for submissions

  • barbara jane reyes
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2005
      hi all, FYI...

      Creative Writing <cwriting@...> wrote:Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:50:52 -0800
      To: Creative Writing Students <cw-students@...>
      From: Creative Writing <cwriting@...>
      Subject: Call for submissions

      The Carolina Quarterly, a journal of fiction, poetry, art, and creative
      nonfiction published at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, is
      accepting submissions from emerging poets (with one or no book yet
      published) to be considered for its summer 2005 "Emerging Voices" Poetry
      Project, which will appear in Volume 57.3 of the journal. We're also
      accepting review copies of first books (no self-published books, please.)
      Please send submissions to Poetry Editor, The Carolina Quarterly, CB 3520,
      Greenlaw Hall, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 by May 1, 2005, and mark the envelope
      "Spring 2005 Poetry Project." Address e-mail inquiries to cquarter@...,
      and see our website at http://www.unc.edu/depts/cqonline for more
      information and submission guidelines.

      ----------
      http://barbarajanereyes.com
      http://bjanepr.blog-city.com

    • barbara jane bermeo
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2007
        um. could be interesting?

        > Poets and Semipoets:
        >
        > I'm canning poetry for Poetry in a Can for the
        > Corner Store at
        > frankenart mart - 5 assorted poems for $9.99.
        > I need original
        > poems. Poets can enter 1 to 5 poems of their
        > choice - you can email
        > them, mail them, drop them off or come write
        > them in the
        > arterrarium. The Corner Store show runs from
        > Jan to April. Poets
        > receive a whopping $1.00 per poem profit.
        >
        > leslie,
        > frankenart mart representative
        > www.frankenartmart.com

        ----------