Reminder - APAture Planning Meeting

  • ksw-next@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2002

      APAture Planning Meeting

      Date: Tuesday, September 3, 2002
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Are you Asian Pacific American and between theages of 18 and 35?
      Are you interested in helping to organize Kearny Street
      Workshop's annual festival "APAture: A Window on the Art of
      Young Asian Pacific Americans"?

      Come join us at our monthly general planning meeting. We meet
      the first Tuesday of every month from 7 - 9 PM from March until
      APAture week (Sept. 23 - 28, 2002) at SomArts (934 Brannan btw.
      8th and 9th Sts.)

      for more information contact Kearny Street Workshop at
      415.503.0520; ksw@...

      http://www.kearnystreet.org