Reminder - APAture Planning Meeting

  • ksw-next@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2002

      APAture Planning Meeting

      Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2002
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Are you Asian Pacific American and between theages of 18 and 35?
      Are you interested in helping to organize Kearny Street
      Workshop's annual festival "APAture: A Window on the Art of
      Young Asian Pacific Americans"?

      Come join us at our monthly general planning meeting. We meet
      the first Tuesday of every month from 7 - 9 PM from March until
      APAture week (Sept. 23 - 28, 2002) at SomArts (934 Brannan btw.
      8th and 9th Sts.)

      for more information contact Kearny Street Workshop at
      415.503.0520; ksw@...

      http://www.kearnystreet.org
    • ksw-next@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 3, 2002

        APAture Planning Meeting

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 29, 2002

          APAture Planning Meeting

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2002

            APAture Planning Meeting

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 3, 2002
              hello,

              i'd like to invite my fellow filipinos to the message board of
              indiefilipino.com at http://forums.indiefilipino.com
              it's an awesome venue to share ideas and build networks with other filipinos
              artists all over the world. whether you are a photographer, a manager, an
              animator, an illustrator, a filmmaker, a writer, a musician or just a fan
              boy like me, there's someting in the forum for you.
              they did not ask me to plug their site. i just figured this would be an
              exciting oppurtunity for all of us to touch base with each other.
              so come on down and lets populate this awesome new forum!
              http://forums.indiefilipino.com/
              i know i sound like a sales pitch but it's just a really cool message board!

              oh and if this is old news and you already know about indiefilipino, i am
              sorry i'm just very very excited about it.

              dino
            • ksw-next@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 3, 2002

                APAture Planning Meeting