Reminder - Hapa Heaven

  • ksw-next@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2002

      Hapa Heaven

      Date: Thursday, May 2, 2002
      Time: 7:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Hapa Issues Forum's new San Francisco Hapa drink fest brings a
      little cross-section into your life!

      Join Bay Area Hapas and their friends for a monthly happy
      hour(s), the first thursday of every month at the Rite Spot Cafe
      - on the corner of Folsom and 17th Streets.

      Plenty of parking and three blocks from BART. Bring friends!

      Hosted by Hapa Issues Forum San Francisco Chapter.
      http://www.hapaissuesforum.org
      sf@...
    • ksw-next@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2002

        Hapa Heaven

        Message 3 of 13 , May 1, 2002

          Hapa Heaven

          Date: Thursday, May 2, 2002
          Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

          Wanna meet Hapas and ... drink with 'em?

          Come join your friendly local Asian Pacific Islanders of mixed
          heritage at Hapa Issues Forum's San Francisco happy hour(s)!
          All Hapas and their friends are welcome!

          WHEN: The first Thursday of every month from 7 - 9 PM.

          WHERE: The Rite Spot Cafe on the corner of Folsom and 17th
          Streets.

          Just look for the Hapa faces.

          Hapa Heaven is hosted by Hapa Issues Forum San Francisco
          Chapter:
          sf@...
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 3 7:02 AM

            Hapa Heaven