FW: [hif-announce] Hapa Holidays!

  • seelight
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      ----------
      From: wmdariotis@...
      Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:53:05 EST
      To: hif-announce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hif-announce] Hapa Holidays!

      Hapa Holidays!!!!!

      Hey Folks, it's time to celebrate our growing hapa community.

      So you, your friends and family are all invited to the 3rd annual Hapa
      Holidays, Dec. 15th, 7-10 pm at Rohan Lounge, 3809 Geary Blvd (at 2nd Ave.).

      Featuring: A Raffle of Hapa books and other Prizes
      and an Auction of services and great things donated by local hapas!

      Hapa Holidays has outgrown Wei Ming's house, and has also become an
      important
      time for us to gather together and reflect on the activities of the year
      that
      has passed and the year that is coming. This year's Hapa Holidays is a
      fundraiser to support the Hapa Issues Forum 2002 Conference (Hapa Unity
      Expanding Communities), which will mark the 10th Anniversary of the founding
      of Hapa Issues Forum.

      Your sliding scale donation at the door will get you free raffle tickets.

      Rohan Lounge food platters will be served (our hosts, Rolan and An-li, make
      great food!).

      And you may also wish to partake of excellent shoju cocktails (truly amazing
      non-alcoholic ice tea is also available).

      If you have any questions, please e-mail Wei Ming at wmdariotis@....

      best,

      Wei Ming Dariotis
      Facilitator,
      Hapa Issues Forum, SF Chapter

      Hapa Holidays is an official event of HIF-SF