Re: [ksurfschool] Fw: Aushilfslehrer

  • Remtgnow@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2001
      Hey Dave,
      Want to go? Work work work!
      I got my 15.5. flew to Fla. it was blowing 15 for several days and I had a
      defective bladder. Imagine that! I happened to run into Ty Luckett and Trip
      Forman , both of whom work for F-one.
      They introduced me to Dave lupe, the Naish rep.
      I got a defective leading edge bladder. Ever try to change one of those?
      He showed me the 2001 15.5 and the velcro access flaps are MUCH larger along
      w/a much smaller leading edge bladder.
      I've sent the kite back and will wait for the new one.
      Regards,
      phil Burke