ar5 9.5 and 13.5 for sale

  • Robi Ryals
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      I have two kites forsale a 9.5 and an 13.5.The 13.5 has 2 permanent
      repairs one on the leading edge and the other on an outer bladder
      housing.The 9.5 has a one inchtear on the leading edge and is
      repaired with tape.I am asking 1700 for both.Thats with everything.I
      also have a fullsandwich 6.0 naish bord for650.you can reach me at
      tamiandrobi@....
      Robi