[ksurfschool] Kite School in San Diago California

  • Kelly Levely
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2000
      Hello

      My wife is going to San Diago California this April for a week long
      training. I was wondering if there are any kitesurfing schools there?
      If there are I may make plans to go with her.

      Thanks

      Kelly
    • mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2000
        Hi Mike-San Diego
        Sorry can't be of help. I've called around to a few places here and just
        got dumb looks. That's Hard over the phone. I did gleen this off the
        e-group:

        You inquired about the kitesurfing status in California? Well, there
        are quite a few kitesurfing areas in the southern California area. The
        kitesurf areas that I know about are: Belmont Shores (in Long Beach),
        Sunset
        Beach (near Seal Beach), and Cabrillo Beach (in San Pedro). Last Saturday
        went to Sunset Beach and there were a lot of kitesurfers. If you want more

        info, contact Steve Kent @ Kites Etc.
        phone number - 562/592-5483

        I'm looking in that direction now,. Good luck!
        Mike