Spots in Porto Pollo, Sardinia

  • B. Wassmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2001
      I'll be in Porto Pollo, Sardinia, from mid june to mid of july. I'll stay
      on isola dei gabianni.

      Can someone give me information about the spots and the wind there in this
      period. I also like to know what the conditions are on the different spots
      (For Beginners, advanced or pros). Are there kitesurfing schools and places
      where I may rent equipment.

      I hoe someone can give me information about this. Would be cool.

      Big grin (Still from the last time I went kiting - loooooong time ago)
      Bruno