RE: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 191

  • Farnsworth, Kenny
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 5, 2001
      Dave,

      You are ahead of me. I am still using the foot straps. The biggest reason
      why is that the water is only a couple feet deep at my favorite lake.

      It took me a few sessions to really get dialed in on the Wake-N-Style, but I
      noticed that I progressed much more rapidly once I started using the
      Wake-N-Style. I have to agree that it was my salvation. Before I started
      using the Wake-N-Style, kitesurfing was more agravating than fun.