[ksurfschool] Updates to kitesurfing school web site

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      I have just made the "spring" update to the Kitesurfing school web site. I have also included a
      reprint of two articles from the Kiteboarding Magazine - a jibing article by Robby Naish and a
      jumping article by Elliot Leboe. These articles are posted with a temporary permission from the
      Kiteboarding Magazine and can be found in the HowTo section of the Kitesurfing School web site (
      http://www.netcom.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm ).