Re: [ksurfschool] hanacrew and litewave boards

  • kiteboard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2000
      In a message dated 12/31/00 3:53:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      hungvu@... writes:

      << We should not waste time arguing about which type of board will be the
      future of the sport. >>

      That's what I meant.

      I didn't make it clear that I think all three types of boards may continue to
      be popular.

      Mel
    • ebeard@twowaytv.com.au
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2001
        Sorry - can't add anything on hanacrew or litewave boards (only
        advice is don't get a mini-mal with footstraps added onto it!)

        I'm now getting a proper kiteboard and have been looking for 2nd hand
        ones - I've now found one - its an old Extreme directional board (one
        of the 3 fins as opposed to 4 fin types)- has anyone had any
        experience with these as I've heard both good and bad things?

        Cheers

        Ed