Web Site

  • Just Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2000
      Web Site I plan on giving my website an overhaul in the New Year. So any suggestions or ideas for the new site, or comments (good or bad) on the current site would be welcomed.. After all, you're the people you look at it.

      At the moment I plan on keeping all the current material, but getting rid of the frames, making new graphical buttons and adding some new material. (Hopefully I'll get around to producing a page devoted to the various pros and cons of the different types of kites and kite powered vehicles available,,but it changes so fast at the moment that its difficukt to keep up)... Any other suggestions?

      The URL is: http://www.forcesofnature.fsnet.co.uk

      Please mail me direct with any comments so as not to clog up this list with irrelevant postings.

      Thanks in Advance.
      Al.

      --
      Alan Cole