[ksurfschool] Re: Sv: Boards

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2000
      Alan,

      ALAN RICHARD COLE wrote:
      > Thanks for the info...I'm taking note of it all. As I am also a windsurfer,
      > then maybe the longer option would be better as if the wind gets above
      > 15kts then I can always windsurf.

      Just a little "warning". I had been thinking along the same line until I found out that I no longer
      has the "strength" to pull the down haul on my windsurfing rig and the "strength" to carry the
      windsurfing equipment to the water ;-)

      I am now selecting a new 150 - 165cm wake board as my high-wind kiteboard for this season.

      Hung.
    • gibsotho
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2000
        Second hand Wipi's including lines and standard control bar, all prices are 50 off the recommened retail
        price.