RE: [ksurfschool] Blades on 4 lines, stonkers and inflatable powe r

  • Farnsworth, Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2000
      Ed,

      I can't help you with your questions on the Blade. I suggest posting a
      message on ksurf concerning using a bar with the blade and for used
      equipment in Australia.

      As far as boards are concerned, I suggest getting a bi-directional board. A
      5'6" Twin Tip or a 5'8" Litewave Wake-N-Style are both great boards. You
      will be able to handle more power and have so much more fun on a good
      bi-directional board compared to a directional.

      As far as kites are concerned. A 9.5 Naish AR-5 is roughly equivalent to a
      4.9 Blade. If you want more power, I recommend going to the 15.5 Naish
      AR-5. It is a big kite, but it has a ton of range. I have a 15.5, my next
      smallest kite is the 9.5. I had a Wipika 11.0, but never used it because of
      the wide range of the 15.5.