RE: [ksurfschool] Random Thoughts

  • Farnsworth, Kenny
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2000
      Dave,

      Yes, it was a blast, especially since I haven't been able to kite surf in a
      month due to snow and frozen lakes (I live in Utah). I weigh 175 LBS. If
      you do go to St. Martin, you can rent a kite from CNS (located on Orient
      Beach) if the wind conditions are too strong for your 9.0. I personally
      would have been okay with my 7.5 and 20 Meter lines in 30 knot conditions,
      but I understand that there are days when the wind exceeds 35 knots.

      There was one light day where I had just enough power to stay planing using
      my 15.5. I was wishing for the new 20.5 that day.