Compleate Equipment for Sale

  • Carlos Reoyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      For sale:
      Concept Air Wave 7.2 Ex with lines handles and bar bought before last
      summer and was used 8 times. Kite is in A conditions and lines in A-.
      Also wiht the kite and old harnes a Bic directional board 6.7 with
      leash and foot straps.
      All this equipment except for the hardness was bought on April and
      cost around 1300 $.
      Everything goes for 850 US $ plus shipping or better offer.

      Reason for selling is that I'm not using it at this moment and become
      a Dad on March.

      pictures uppon request throught my e-mail.

      Tito