[ksurfschool] Re: No Subject

  • gibsotho
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2000
      Prices for second hand 5m wipi is £50 off rrp and this includes line and bar. Anyone interested, there may be a second hand 8 mtr too.

      Angus MacLean wrote:

      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool

    • garys
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2000
        I had to learn this the hard way... I have a mosquito 9+ and the way to make a three line kite is by taking the two blue brake lines that are on the kite and extending them by a couple of feet with kite line... On the leader bridals from the kite, put a metal ring on both of them where all of the lines come together.. Once you have the rings on there, run the two extended brake lines through the rings and then tie them together.. Your brake lines should now form a V...
        From the bar, you want to add an eight foot extention for starters up the middle of the bar... It needs to be a rope like line 5mm in diameter and you should evenly space knots on the line for brake tension adjustment..   now you connect your brake kite line to the extension line on your bar and connect it to the V you made with the brake bridal lines..
        You can hook a leash to the middle line as well for a kill system on the kite.. It will help the kite relaunch when it lands upside down as well...

        aloha
        Gary
        Please send me  detailed information about 3 lines mode for mosquito 5.5( including the measures of routing brake lines).

        Thank's in advance

        Vasco Mota

        My email : vascomota@...

        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool