Re: [ksurfschool] Tip11: Kitesurfing equipment list

  • Aidan Beanland
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
      Now there's something for my Christmas list....

      At 14:10 06/12/00, you wrote:
      It's been a bit quiet recently:  Has anyone had a
      close look at the new wetsuits specifically designed
      for kitesurfers?  I saw it in the most recent Kitesurf
      magazine and from the small picture and write up they
      look great.  They are priced at a reasonable 150GBP
      for a 5/3mm, zip-less, reinforced harness area, kevlar
      shin and knee pads, (just incase you get shot at)and
      fleece interior on the shoulders.

      I think they are called Artic wetsuits but I might be
      wrong.

      Any news?  Stockists, arrival date?
      --- Chris Glazier <cglazier@...> wrote: > [the
      information below was found at this web site:]