December update to the Kitesurfing School web site

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2000
      I have made the December 2000 update to the Kitesurfing School web
      site. One of the most notable update is the introduction of the
      partially finished Italian version of the site (thanks to Roberto
      Desideri for his many hours of dedication and hard works). And the
      other is the addition of the kitesurfing glossary section (compiled and
      maintained by Chris Glazier with major contribution from Mark Frasier).

      The English Kitesurfing School web site is at:
      http://www.netcom.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm
      The Italian Kitesurfing School web site is at:
      http://web.tiscalinet.it/desideri/kiteindex-I.htm

      We are looking for volunteers speaking other languages to help us to
      translate and host the site in other languages. Please send an email to
      ksschoolxlate-subscribe@egroups.com to join a group of translators
      currently working on translating and hosting the site in other
      languages.

      Regards,