Thanks Bruno!

  • Aidan Beanland
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
      An excellent posting Bruno, I know you've had to do the same before on the
      Kitesurf group (which triggered all sorts of never-ending
      discussions/arguments).

      One question though (which for legal reasons you may not be able to
      answer), are Davinci, Seasmik and the Nexus infringing your patent? They
      are all similar in concept even if the design differs slightly.

      Anyway, whatever the answer, thanks for your inventive pioneering!

      Aidan.

      At 16:39 30/11/00, you wrote:
      >[this message was originally posted on the kitesurf egroup:]
      >

      >From: Bruno Legaignoux <design@w...>
      >Date: Thu Aug 3, 2000 2:44am
      >Subject: Bruno Legaignoux's message
      >

      >Hi,
      >
      >I'm Bruno Legaignoux. For those which don't know my name, we are,
      >with my brother Dominique the inventors of the inflated kite in the
      >shape of a gore.