Unsubscribe

  • Wayne Trueman
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 25, 2000
      Gentlemen:

      Please unsubscirbe me from your service.
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2000
        please unsubscribe me too
      • Farnsworth, Kenny
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 21, 2001
          Unsubscribe

          Hung,

          I decided that I should stop receiving these e-group messages at my office.
          Please unsubscribe me and I will continue to receive at home. Let me know
          if there is anything else I need to do.

          Thank you.
          Kenny
        • cjgilmore@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 21, 2001
            --- In ksurfschool@y..., "Farnsworth, Kenny" <kenny@r...> wrote:
            > Unsubscribe
            >
            > Hung,
            >
            > I decided that I should stop receiving these e-group messages at my
            office.
            > Please unsubscribe me and I will continue to receive at home. Let
            me know
            > if there is anything else I need to do.
            >
            > Thank you.
            > Kenny
            Just go to your yahoogroups and set your self up so you can read the
            web version. therefore no email and you can be current.

            Chris
          • Shulenberger, Nelson
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 26, 2001
              Please unsubscribe me from this mailing list.

              Thanks
              Nelson Shulenberger
              shulenbergjn@...
            • Anton Potgieter
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 4, 2002
                Unsubscribe
              • Rick Howe
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5, 2002
                  what are the costs, etc. to subscribe? Rick Howe