a New design.

  • chris lincoln
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2000
      Hello companion Kite surfers,

      Down here in Australia we like to improve things all the time. I am
      currently designing a new kite and would incorporate suggestions from all
      over the world. Please dont hestiate to contact me
      directly.

      The Australian Dollar value will make our kites very attractive to your
      budgets and I hope to get enough input from you guys to make ultimate
      upwind kites for a very reasonable cost.

      With some luck we will have them to you for next summer.