Re: [ksurfschool] Power loop

  • martyn gilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2000
      Thanks a lot.

      A few more questions regarding the AR5:

      Is there a limit to how much you can depower the
      11.5AR5?

      When do you know when you are on the depower limit?

      How does Flash rig his AR5 in nuclear winds?

      When you depower the kite to its limit it, will it
      start to flip and fall out of the sky because you are
      pulling the front down so much?

      Any further advice in rigging the AR5 in strong wind
      with the power strap.

      I realise that these are quite specific to the AR5,
      sorry
      Martyn

      --- Colin Gowland <colin-gowland@...> wrote: > Hi
      Martyn,