[ksurfschool] Re: Sv: tuning up a Naish 7.0 for a heavier riderin lighterwinds

  • Martyn_Gilson-1@sbphrd.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2000
      Hi Jan,

      Well, Naish used the Wipika design to develop their kites, but they didn't use
      the Wipika bladders with the one-way valves! What a mistake.....

      Here are the details of the Naish HQ in Oahu. Look at the contact name! Carol
      and Rick Naish, Robby's family by any chance!?

      Oahu
      Naish Hawai'i, Contact Rick or Carol Naish,
      155A Hamakua Dr., Kailua, Oahu, Hawai'i 96734 Tel 808 262 6068 Fax 808 263 9723

      email sales@...

      With this mailing list this email goes out to over 400 people. Many of them
      will have bought Naish kites. A few emails to the HQ would certainly be noticed
      and hopefully they would change the design, who knows?

      Let's see what response we get from the group, if it is positive we will take it
      to the next step.....

      Cheers
      Martyn

      jhb@... on 17-Feb-2000 12:05

      Please respond to ksurfschool@egroups.com

      To: ksurfschool, ksurfschool
      cc: (bcc: Martyn Gilson-1/DEV/PHRD/SB_PLC)
      Subject: [ksurfschool] Re: Sv: tuning up a Naish 7.0 for a heavier riderin
      lighterwinds