Thank you all!

  • Fredrik Hindsberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2000
      Thank you all for the good advices!
      I have now decided to go for a Wipika Free Air, since it seems to have a lot
      of potential even for a fairly good kite surfer.
      I am no quite satisfied with the response I got, and will not bother you in
      a while.
      Time to try the inlines and the ice skates and the snowboard and the skis!
      Looking forward to the snow, and waiting for the summer to come!

      Regards,
      Fredrik
      Stockholm, SWEDEN