Re: [ksurfschool] unsubscribe

  • gibsotho
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 20, 2000
      unsubscribe me please this is doing my head in OK?

      Koll�r Kriszti�n wrote:

      > unsubscribe

    • lee jones
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 26, 2000
        My 4th attempt at being unsubscribed!

        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 3, 2000
          How does one unsubscribe?

          Thanks

          Jacqui Mountjoy

          www.windsongkites.co.za
          kites@...
        • Colin Lowe
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 16, 2001
            unsubscribe
          • Kitesurfgirl@cs.com
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 1, 2001
              Please remove me from this mailing list. Thank you. :)
            • daria -
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 9, 2001
                Please remove me from this mailing list. Thank you.
                :)

                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 13 1:29 PM
                  unsubscribe

                  Message 8 of 20 , Dec 23, 2001