[ksurfschool] Re: Sv: tuning up a Naish 7.0 for a heavier riderin lighterwinds

  • Jan Harder Blæsild
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2000
      Hi,

      Good idear! (writing naish) Its really a pain with thoese valves! There must
      be someone out there that know about thoese things that can design another
      system. A system that works and a system that still allows the tubes to be
      "deflated" quickly in case of an emergency.

      We are Kite Surfing in Denmark right now in minus degress C.. So we have
      really problems with the valves.

      Jan Blæsild

      Midt Marketing A/S
      Gl. Skolevej 1