RE: [ksurfschool] Anyone kitesurfing in Johannesburg, South Afric a?

  • Anton Potgieter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2000
      Hi,

      Although Joburg, South Africa is not coastal, there are a few of us setting
      up an informal mailing group of kitesurfers to chase the wind around the
      highveld area on weekends and afternoons when we can bunk work. Looks like
      most of us are in the novice category. If anyone from the Joburg area wants
      to be added to the list (we will use it to broadcast where and when we are
      going surfing, and possibly also use a cellphone SMS mail list for when the
      wind is hot somewhere) - please send me your email address.

      Keep cool,

      Regards,
      Anton.

      Anton D Potgieter

      NOTE: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
      privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use
      or disseminate that information. Any opinions or advice contained in this
      email are not necessarily those of TelePassport (Pty) Ltd. Although this email and
      any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect
      which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received
      and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they
      are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by TelePassport (Pty) Ltd for any
      loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.
      WWW: http://www.telepassport.co.za
      EMail: enquiries@...