learning in baja

  • MDUZINSKI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2000
      I am eager to learn kite surfing, and it might be a little while
      before i can get the $$ to get the gear, but i will be staying along
      the east cape of baja mexico this year for christmas time and am
      wondering if anyone on this list knows if there is someone or a
      service down there where i can take a few lessons, i will be flying
      into la paz, and have a car, so i will be able to get around, any
      suggestions would be killer as i will be down there for 9 days and am
      looking for a little fun

      thanks

      mike
    • cglazier@home.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2000
        Maybe you should contact Baja Joe's near La Paz. They are a
        windsurfing resort and are also in a good area for kitesurfing.
        http://www.bajajoe.com/

        Chris G