Re: [ksurfschool] kite surfing in Texas

  • Chris Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2000
      We just returned from a kite boarding trip through coastal Texas. We
      visited Galveston, Texas City, Corpus Christi, and South Padre Island. We
      tried to kite surf as many places as possible and have a lot of information
      on the spots, conditions, etc. I am in the process of writing reviews on my
      web site, www.kitesurftheearth.com for each place that we go with
      information on the conditions and contact poeple in the area. I am also
      inviting people to submit information about their local kite surfing spots.
      Write up a profile of the site and evaluate it on the same criteria as you
      see on the sites that are there now. Send in a picture of yourself and a
      bio and will be the sponsor of your own page complete with your picture and
      personal bio.

      Kite Surf - Like a Mofo
      Check out our official Team Mofo T-Shirts

      Chris Moore
      Kite Surf the Earth
      www.kitesurftheearth.com
      info@...