Texas

  • nikgoodchild@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2000
      Hi

      I am thinking about visiting Texas for 2 weeks in Febuary next year.
      Staying near to Houston. Does anyone know if there are any
      windsurfing or kitesurfing hire centres around in the area? Does
      anyone kitesurf/windsurf around the area and have any info on what
      beaches to sail from etc. Also any ideas where i can find out more
      info, what the wind is like that time of year etc. I have not been to
      Texas before so any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks

      Nik

      email: nikgoodchild@...