[ksurfschool] Re: tuning up a Naish 7.0 for a heavier rider in lighterwinds

  • Martyn_Gilson-1@sbphrd.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2000
      Hi Gary,

      Don't know too much about the tuning of the kite but I have the same kite. I
      was wondering how you mange to get the inflatable batten pumped up to the
      required pressure?

      The valves on the equivalent Wipika have a one way system that prevents the air
      escaping from batten. With the Naish there is no valve and during the change
      over from the pump to the valve stopper, 80% of the pressure just shoots out!
      This is very annoying especially when the Naish is supposed to be a 'superior'
      kite to the Wipika, well by superior I mean more expensive!

      Any advice?
      Cheers
      Martyn

      garys@... on 17-Feb-2000 02:34

      Please respond to ksurfschool@egroups.com

      To: ksurfschool
      cc: (bcc: Martyn Gilson-1/DEV/PHRD/SB_PLC)
      Subject: [ksurfschool] Re: tuning up a Naish 7.0 for a heavier rider in
      lighterwinds

      I will let you know as soon as I find something out...
      Thanks for the note...

      aloha
      Gary