4 line bar?

  • Hanel, Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      I have a Concept Air Wave EX which uses 4 lines and 2 handles. Has anyone
      seen or heard of a bar that swivels (to allow for the great 4 line control)
      with handles at the ends? It seems that the 4 line bars I have seen only
      have the brake lines tied together in the middle of the bar.

      Why would you want this you may ask....(pause... while you say it)?

      To keep the control handles in a bit more controlled area while balancing
      the pull from right to left.