Re: [ksurfschool] Naish ar 3.5 4 line conversion.

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
      Go here http://www.naishsails.com/AR-5manual.htm
      for the AR5 manual. It's 4 line set up is the same as the AR3.5.

      You will not be able to convert the kite back to 2 lines without the bridle
      the original owner took off.

      From the Fisher's Fort
      Kure Beach, NC
      Dwight & Jacky

      http://www.angelfire.com/nc/capefearwindsurfing/ (includes kitesurfing)

      I've just purchased a used AR 3.5 that has been converted to a 4 line
      system. The ends of the kite are rolled and zip tied. The bridal is not on
      the kite and I don't have a clue as to how to rig it for two or the new 4
      line system. Can someone please e-mail the AR 3.5 instructions or
      instructions for putting the 4 line system on the kite? Thanks, Darrell.
    • Christian Schwartz-S�rensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
        Use the AR5 manual, downloadable from the Naish website, same setup as an
        AR3.5, and believe me - u don't want to use it as a 2 line kite, the options
        are so much greater in 4 line mode, u have much more control of the kite in
        flight.

        christian

        http://profiles.msn.com