Naish ar 3.5 4 line conversion.

  • Darrell Peck
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000

      I've just purchased a used AR 3.5 that has been converted to a 4 line system.  The ends of the kite are rolled and zip tied.  The bridal is not on the kite and I don't have a clue as to how to rig it for two or the new 4 line system.  Can someone please e-mail the AR 3.5 instructions or instructions for putting the 4 line system on the kite?  Thanks, Darrell.
    • Dwight & Jacky
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
        Go here http://www.naishsails.com/AR-5manual.htm
        for the AR5 manual. It's 4 line set up is the same as the AR3.5.

        You will not be able to convert the kite back to 2 lines without the bridle
        the original owner took off.

        From the Fisher's Fort
        Kure Beach, NC
        Dwight & Jacky

        http://www.angelfire.com/nc/capefearwindsurfing/ (includes kitesurfing)

        I've just purchased a used AR 3.5 that has been converted to a 4 line
        system. The ends of the kite are rolled and zip tied. The bridal is not on
        the kite and I don't have a clue as to how to rig it for two or the new 4
        line system. Can someone please e-mail the AR 3.5 instructions or
        instructions for putting the 4 line system on the kite? Thanks, Darrell.
      • Christian Schwartz-S�rensen
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2000
          Use the AR5 manual, downloadable from the Naish website, same setup as an
          AR3.5, and believe me - u don't want to use it as a 2 line kite, the options
          are so much greater in 4 line mode, u have much more control of the kite in
          flight.

          christian

          http://profiles.msn.com