[ksurfschool] tuning up a Naish 7.0 for a heavier rider in lighter winds

  • garys
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16 3:47 PM
      I've been reading up on tuning up a kite so that it can turn faster if you use it in lighter winds..
      My question is on the Naish kites.. In the instructions, they tell you how to tune up the kite so it can either turn faster, or turn with more power... Which one of these would be best for me if i'm a heavier rider in lighter winds 11mph??  Would you want the kite to turn faster, or be more powerful in the turns?  Any advice would be appreciated..

      thanks and aloha
      Gary
    • JR Johnston
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16 5:04 PM
        Good question. Let me know what you find out. I know you can adjust the bridle -closest knot to you  for heavier air - farthest for lighter. Heavier will make the kite turn faster i believe.
        J.R.

        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool