[ksurfschool] Re: Sv: Kitesurf Boards

  • gibsotho
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2000
      sounds good, the 5mtr isnt mine ill have to have a word with my mate, i said he was probably selling it, but i dont want to let you down if he isnt, ill find out over the weekend and ill let you know on monday. The custom board's sound good, i have a F-one at the mo' took me ages to save up cos im onley 17

      Olivier BRUNNER wrote:

      Hi,

      I would be interested in a 5m second hand Wipika. Concerning Alan's
      question, we are shaping our own boards and I can give you the
      dimensions.
      f you want to shape your own board, you can find useful info @
      http://www.shape3d.com/

      --
      E-mail: olivier.brunner@...  Office: 864/RB-23
      Address: SL Division \\ CERN \\ CH-1211 Geneva 23 \\ Switzerland

      Valentine's Day Shopping Made Simple.  Click Here!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1155/5/_/60094/_/950275727/

      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ksurfschool/