Re: [ksurfschool] Digest Number 125(com)

  • Andy Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2000
      I'd like to get started in kitesurfing, but it's been recommended to me that
      I learn kite skills on land with a smaller kite first.  Does anyone have any
      recommendations for a good trainer kite?  I've seen a few advertised
      (Parastunter - $50, Slingshot B2 - $130, etc.), but I'm wondering if any of
      you have any experience with these, or if in this price range for small
      kites there are any noteworthy differences.
      The new Airush kites have been released and under $100. These kitese are very similar to the slingshots...but cheaper. We have them in stock and online.

      Yes, it's a very good way to begin learning kite control and a great way to give your friends a go without the danger, once you advance.

      I believe it to be important enough as to refund half the cost of the practice  kite with the purchase of a full sized model!

      Regards
      Andy Heaton
      http://www.kitehigh.com

      P: 1 808 250 KITE